Invitation: Akicon 2017
Association of friends of japanese culture invites you to 14th autumn festival of anime, manga and japanese culture - Akicon.
Topic of this year's convention will be pets, plushies and mascots - either living, plushy or even magical.
You can look forward not only to screenings but also to many panels, workshops and competitions. We are hosting many different events and we believe everyone can find something to enjoy. The most important information follows:
When and where?
Akicon 2017 will be held at the same place as in many years before - in Zahrada KC at Prague Chodov. Our convention is scheduled from Friday October 27th to Sunday October 29th. We assume that entry will be possible from 5 P.M. on Friday and that program is going to end around 12 P.M. on Sunday. The location is Malenická 1784, Prague 11, also check this map.
How much does it cost me?
Special admission for whole festival (only for customers paying in advance):
- Premium ticket 1500 Kč (60 EUR)
- if you want to support Akicon , you can get this premium ticket that includes Akicon themed items, accomodation for duration of festival and reserved places on all panels.
- Plush ticket 1000 Kč (40 EUR)
Normal admission for whole festival:
- for first 100 customers paying in advance: 300 Kč (12 EUR)
- for other customers paying in advance: 400 Kč (18 EUR)
- tickets on place for the whole weekend: 500 Kč (20 EUR)
Single day admission (not availible for booking):
- one day ticket on friday: 250 Kč (10 EUR)
- one day ticket on saturday: 250 Kč (10 EUR)
- one day ticket on sunday: 100 Kč (4 EUR)
- one day ticket is valid from opening of cash register of the day till opening of the cash register following day.
accomodation ticket (only for customers paying in advance): 50 Kč/one night (2 EUR)
- For accomodation we have contracted a gymnasium of nearby Sokolovna. Capacity is limited. Accomodation in the building of KC Zahrada is not possible.
Please note that number of tickets for Akicon 2017 is limited.
You have two weeks to pay for booked ticket by wire (SEPA) transfer, reservations for tickets not paid in time are cancelled.
Tickets' booking will start on August 1st. 2017 12:00 P.M.
There is a possibility for accomodation in nearby university dorms:
What about my belongings?
There will be non-stop cloakroom accepting jackets and coats. Be warned that it won't accept things like back-packs and other luggage. We will take no guarantee for objects left outside of the cloakroom and attendees are therefore advised to leave things of high value at home.