Association of friends of japanese culture invites you to 13th autumn festival of anime, manga and japanese culture - Akicon.
Topic of this year's convention will be letters W, T and F. It's only up to you what these letters would represent.
You can look forward not only to screenings but also to many panels, workshops and competitions. We are hosting many different events and we believe everyone can find something to enjoy. The most important information follows:
When and where?
Akicon 2016 will be held at the same place as in many years before - in KC Zahrada at Prague Chodov. Our convention is scheduled from Friday October 28th to Sunday October 30st. We assume that entry will be possible from 5 P.M. on Friday and that program is going to end on Sunday afternoon. The location is Malenická 1784, Prague 11, also check this map.
How much does it cost me?
Special tickets (only in advance):
- Premium ticket: 1500 Kč
- If you want to support Akicon event you could buy Premium ticket which contains Akicon merchandise, accomodation and reserved seats in every lecture room and game rooms.
- WTF ticket: 1000 Kč
- If you want to support Akicon event you could buy WTF ticket.. and you won't get anything in return. :)
- for first 137 customers paying in advance: 300 Kč
- for other customers paying in advance: 400 Kč
- for customers paying on place: 500 Kč
One day tickets (only on place):
- Friday: 250 Kč
- Saturday: 350 Kč
- Sunday: 150 Kč
- One day tickets apply during time between opening on one day and opening on the following day.
Accomodation ticket (only in advance): 50 Kč/one night
- For customer's accomodation we had contracted gym inside nearby Sokolovna. Capacity of gym is limited. Accomodation inside KC Zahrada is not possible.
Capacity of Akicon tickets is limited.
You have two weeks to pay for booked ticket by wire (SEPA) transfer, reservations for tickets not paid in time are cancelled.
Tickets' booking will start on August 1st.
Euro rate: 27 Kč.
Possibility for accomodation nearby:
What about my belongings?
There will be non-stop cloakroom accepting jackets and coats. Be warned that it won't accept things like back-packs and other luggage. We will take no guarantee for objects left outside of the cloakroom and attendees are therefore advised to leave things of high value at home.